Sunday, November 4, 2007

Starting July 31

Hello to all... this is a forwarning and disclaimer to any appearant nonexsistance of mine in the next 10 months. As most of you know (and an apology to those of you whom I've neglected to tell) I leave on July 31st for Peru. While there I will have limited access to phone, and hopefully weekly access to internet. So, if you call, email, or myspace me and are frustrated with my lack of response give it some time. I can't gurantee I'll recieve everything but what I do get I'll be sure to reply to. You can expect lots of pictures and blogs as well, so if ya wanna know what's up with me check your myspace:) I suppose it's time to admit that this sight can actually be useful for something and I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to keep in touch with you all. Well... that's it for now. So, until next time...

No comments: