Sunday, November 4, 2007

Earth quake

Heya, just want to let everyone know that we are ok. The earthquake was south of us so we only got a little shake. We are hoping to travel down to the site and do some relief work but don´t know yet if that will happen... lots of money and time. plus travel is hard with all of the destruction and the possibility of a strike. So keep peru in your prayers! Other than that we´ve just been learning dentistry injections, sorting meds and prepping for clinic. Oh and I almost forgot... we have also been fighting jungle fires in the night with sticks and shovels. Tons of adventures here... and I am sure there will be more when we return from clinic in a week, so I´ll try to keep ya posted. After clinic Caitlyn and I begin teaching english and music at about 3 different places 3 times a week each so I will be super busy but am very excited. Well gotta run. Until next time...

No comments: